At ChemPoint, we focus on account management and retention of our valued customer base. This essential function is handled by an Industry Representative who is an integral part of a multi-disciplinary sales team. Industry Representatives are responsible for maintaining and growing business with existing accounts within a specific industry-focused territory.
IN YOUR NEW CAREER YOU WILL
- You will communicate with new people every day, developing long-term partnerships with your customers while building trust and rapport.
- You will work in a team-based, telephone-driven sales environment that favors a targeted, tactical sales approach.
- You will perform collaboratively with your other sales team members to drive account growth.
- You will work closely with Account Executives on secured accounts of existing customers
- You will learn about plant processes and chemical applications within a specific market segment.
- You will develop and maintain strong market awareness, and share your insights with your team.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sales and/or marketing experience, or chemical industry background with strong desire to develop a professional career.
- Four-year degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, marketing, business, or other related discipline; or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills, including the ability to engage a wide variety of personality types at various professional skill-levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills is required. CRM or other database experience, and familiarity with web-based applications highly desired.
- High-energy level paired with curiosity and keen desire to learn and understand business issues in a dynamic, aggressively-growing company.
- Proactive, positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges and risks on a continual basis.
- Goal-oriented with entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership skills, and decision-making abilities.
Email email@example.com with your resume to apply!