- Carboxylic acid with alcohol functionality
- Smallest of the fruit acids
- Simplest alpha hydroxycarboxylic acid (AHA)
- Efficient pH adjuster
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The small molecular size of DuPont™ Glypure® allows it to penetrate the skin more efficiently, potentially enhancing the results of complementary ingredients, such as kojic acid and hydroquinone. Glypure® readjusts water percentages in the epidermis, stimulates collagen synthesis and promotes cell turnover/desquamation. Glycolic acid may also inhibit tyronase activity, the enzyme responsible for melanin synthesis.
- Improves the look and feel of skin
- Promotes exfoliation
- Improves skin texture
- Fights the signs of aging
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of sun damaged skin
- Helps even out skin tone
- Enhances the performance of kojic acid and hydroquinone
READY TO GET STARTED?
Below are some sample formulations to help you get going.
GLYPURE® – SETTING THE STANDARD
- Exceptional purity levels, reliable and consistent supply from a dedicated production line
- Made in the USA
- Clear, colorless appearance
- Compatibility with other compounds and ingredients
ORDER NOW FROM CHEMPOINT
To place your order, or to request a sample, contact our technical associates now at 844.516.5185 or at email@example.com to speak with someone about your immediate product needs.