Protect your components with long-lasting, dry-film lubrication
Often described as "lubricating paints," Molykote anti‑friction coatings (AFCs) provide a dry, slippery film that improves surface roughness and optimizes friction on the wear surface, even under extreme loads and operating conditions. These Molykote® Smart Lubrication™ solutions offer you:
• Dry, clean lubrication that does not attract or collect dust, dirt or moisture
• Durable lubrication without evaporation or oxidation
• Resistance to rust and corrosion
• Fully effective start-up lubrication even after prolonged shutdown
Molykote anti-friction coatings contain solid lubricants in various binder-solvent systems. They can be easily applied and quickly cured to a dry film. Dow Corning maintains a global network of AFC coating specialists that can ensure proper application with reduced waste.
* Contact Us For Information
north america 425.372.9531
Dow Corning is a global leader in silicon-based technology and innovation offering more than 7,000 products and services via the company’s Dow Corning® and XIAMETER® brands. Dow Corning ...