A DAY IN YOUR NEW CAREER:
- Develop relationships with customers within Lubricants territory, ranging from small/medium businesses to larger complex organizations.
- You will work in a team-based, telephone-driven sales environment that favors a targeted, tactical sales approach.
- Maintains understanding of customer's business, including their decision making process and competitive situations
- Evaluates needs & opportunities and negotiate effectively to overcome obstacles and gain customer commitment
- Communicate with new people every day, developing long-term partnerships with your customers while building trust and rapport.
- Perform collaboratively with your other sales team members to drive account growth.
- Develop technical expertise and knowledge of ChemPoint product offerings.
- Maintain and develop customer profiles within CRM.
- You will develop and maintain strong market awareness, and share your insights with your team.
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Four-year degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, marketing, business, or other related discipline; or equivalent industry experience.
- Two or more years of purchasing or sales experience for a major North American Lubricant Formulator
- Strong negotiating skills required
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and customer focused attitude is essential
- Ability to engage customer contacts at all levels to achieve desired sales results
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and regulatory issues used in lubricant industry
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, internal management, team members or public groups
- Strongly Preferred: Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (focus on Excel and PowerPoint) and web-based customer CRM applications.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to apply!