Dow Heat Transfer Fluids are made out of the highest quality ingredients, backed by detailed analytical and performance data from the world's leading chemical manufacturer.
DOWFROST™ heat transfer fluid contains specially formulated packages of food grade industrial inhibitors that help prevent corrosion. It is made with DOW PuraGuard™ Propylene Glycol USP/EP, a pharmaceutical grade of mono-propylene glycol with specified purity greater than 99.8%.
- Long-term performance
- Freeze protection
- Replace fluid less frequently
- Corrosion protection
ChemPoint has put together some case studies about the quality and value of Dowfrost. In these case studies, you will learn:
- How Dowfrost reduces the risk of equipment damage
- Why Dowfrost is pure-quality and virgin
- How ChemPoint and Dow can be your expert resource
- How to save on maintenance costs associated with poor-quality glycols