KATHON ® CG/ICP is an EPA-registered, broad-spectrum microbicide used for the preservation of a wide variety of household and industrial products. These preservatives exhibit broad antibacterial protection at very low use levels and offer excellent compatibility with surfactants and emulsifiers over a wide pH range. Common uses include preservation of liquid laundry and hand dishwashing detergents, fabric softeners, air fresheners, floor waxes, polishes, and more.
What makes Kathon ® CG/ICP the best preservative?
1) Single preservative protects against bacteria, molds and yeasts
2) Low use rate, 0.05-0.15%
- Cost effective, low cost per use
- Less performance impact on formulations
- Lower inventory cost
3) Non Formaldehyde Donor
4) Environmentally friendly
- Protects employees and conumers
- Biodegrades readily, non-accumulative
Contact us to learn more and save an additional 15% on your next Kathon ® CG/ICP purchase.