THE ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL SALTS
IceMelz eco® Granular and Liquid de-icing solutions consist of active formulations that are free of any traditional chloride or salt components and offer sustainable solutions for combatting slipperiness caused by snow and ice in a typical work and home environment – improving your overall winter safety.
Due to its non-corrosive nature, IceMelz eco® is safe to use for all types of surfaces and can be used in areas where corrosive salts and brine are undesirable. IceMelz eco® comes in a Granular and Liquid versions and is easy to keep under standard dry storage conditions.
Improving Your Winter Safety
- Suited for preventive usage to avoid slipperiness
- Up-to 5 times longer effective than regular salt-based products
- Maintains key characteristics at very low temperatures
- Non-corrosive to metals
- Non-damaging to vegetation, animals and surfaces like concrete and stone
- Suitable to use without any personal protection equipment
- Higher efficiency per m2 than salt – competitive costing
Typical Application Areas
- Warehouse loading docks and ramps
- Car parking
- Outdoor installations and platforms
- Office, institute and facility inroads
- Ships and vessels
- Roof instant snow clearance – IceMelz eco® Liquid is sprayable
Don't Let Winter Surprise You, Prepare Your Business Now
Choose for that long lasting Granular or Liquid, environmental friendly, non-corrosive solution – IceMelz eco® Sustainable De-icer
Order Now From ChemPoint
To place your order, or to request a sample, contact our IceMelz eco® technical associates now via phone +800.2436.7646 or +31.43.711.0100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with someone about your immediate de-icing needs.