A replacement for ozone depleting substances, ideal for use in medium temperature range heat transfer applications. Has a boiling point of 50 °C.
A clear, colorless, fully-fluorinated liquid PF-5052 fluid is chemically and thermally stable, practically non-toxic, and nonflammable. (b.p 50C)
Depositing or removing fluorinated oils and lubricants along with use as heat transfer fluid in medium temperature ranges.
• Thermal stability
• Chemical stability
• Wide liquid range
• Appearance: Clear, colorless
• Average Molecular Weight: 299
• Boiling Point (1 atm): 50°C
• Pour Point: -80°C
• Estimated Critical Temperature: 454 K
• Latent Heat of Vaporization (at normal boiling point): 105 J/g
• Liquid Density: 1.07 g/ml
• Kinematic Viscosity: 0.40 centistokes
• Absolute Viscosity: 0.68 centipoise
• Coefficient of Expansion: 0.0016 °C-1
• Surface Tension: 10 dynes/cm
• Refractive Index: 1.266
• Water Solubility: 14 ppmw
• Solubility in Water: <5 ppmw
Primary Chemistry: PERFLUORO COMPOUNDS
Fully fluorinated liquids used to disperse PTFE dry-lube and dilute fluorinated oils.