Benefits Of ULTRANOX™ 800 Series
Introducing The ULTRANOX™ 800 Series From SI Group
Polypropylene systems have high stabilization demands. In order to meet increasing melt, color and storage performance standards SI Group™ has launched the ULTRANOX™ 800 antioxidant series.
Standard stabilization systems have lacked innovation and not kept pace with increasing material science and end product requirements. In order to address this gap, SI Group™ has developed three high performance antioxidants as part of the ULTRANOX™ 800 product line. Designed for applications that demand high temperature, extreme processing or enhanced color stability, ULTRANOX™ 800 products fulfill the evolving requirements of convertors.
- Superior product aesthetics from enhanced color control
- Increased throughput from better processing stability
- Supply security from a domestic world-class ISO certified manufacturing facility
- On-site technical support from SI Group's industry leading experts
- Stabilization cost savings up to 50% due to ULTRANOX™ 800 series performance and addition rates
The ULTRANOX™ 800 SI Group™ Series Overcomes Shortfalls In The Industry Standard System
|ULTRANOX ™ 800 Grades||Competitor Product||MFR1||Color2||LTHA3||Typical Loading Levels to replace 0.2% AO B225|
|ULTRANOX™ 813||AO B225||+||+||+/=||0.12-0.15%|
|ULTRANOX™ 815||AO B225, AO B215||++||++||-||0.075-0.095%|
|ULTRANOX™ 817||AO B225, AO B215||++||++||-||0.075-0.095%|
1 = Melt Flow Rate @ I 230C + better results
2 = YI = equal results
3 = Long Term Heat Aging - worse results
ULTRANOX™ 815 IMPROVED COLOR PERFORMANCE
YI COLOR AFTER 5 PASSES AT 260°C
Visually recognizable color improvements.
- B225 Antioxidants B225 and Ultranox™ 815 @ 0.14%
- ULTRANOX ™ 815 PP homo with DHT4V @ 0.025%
ULTRANOX™ 817 MFR RETENTION AT REDUCED LOADING
% MFR DELTA AFTER 5 PASSES AT 260°C
MFR remains stable even at greatly reduced antioxidant loadings.
- BB225 @ 0.2% PP homo with DHT4V @ 0.025%
- ULTRANOX™ 817 @ 0.09% ULTRANOX™ 817 has 55% lower AO
- ULTRANOX™ 815 @ 0.075% ULTRANOX™ 815 has 63% lower AO
|Current AO||Level||Cost Factor||Replace With||Level||Cost Factor||Savings Potential|
|AO B225||0.2%||1X||ULTRANOX™ 815||0.09||0.7X||30%|
|AO B225||0.2%||1X||ULTRANOX™ 817||0.09||0.6X||40%|
|AO B225||0.2%||1X||ULTRANOX™ 817||0.075||0.5X||50%|
Interested in learning more? Contact our technical team to sample or learn more.