Benefits Of ULTRANOX™ 800 Blended Series
Introducing The ULTRANOX™ 800 Series From SI Group
Polypropylene systems have high stabilization demands. To meet required melt, color, and storage performance standards, SI Group has launched ULTRANOX™ 800 blended antioxidant additives.
Standard stabilization additives have lacked innovation and have not kept pace with increasing material science and product requirements. To address this gap, SI Group has developed three high-performance antioxidants as part of the ULTRANOX™ 800 additive portfolio. Designed for demanding applications that involve high temperature, extreme processing, or enhanced color stability, ULTRANOX™ 800 products fulfill the evolving requirements of resin converters.
- Superior product aesthetics from enhanced color control
- Increased throughput from better processing stability
- Supply security from a domestic world-class ISO certified manufacturing facility
- On-site technical support from SI Group's industry leading experts
- Stabilized cost savings of up to 50% due to performance and add rates
The ULTRANOX™ 800 SI Group™ Series Overcomes Shortfalls In The Industry Standard System
|ULTRANOX ™ 800 Grades||Competitor Product||MFR1||Color2||LTHA3||Typical Loading Levels to replace 0.2% AO B225|
|ULTRANOX™ 813||AO B225||+||+||+/=||0.12-0.15%|
|ULTRANOX™ 815||AO B225, AO B215||++||++||-||0.075-0.095%|
|ULTRANOX™ 817||AO B225, AO B215||++||++||-||0.075-0.095%|
1 = Melt Flow Rate @ I 230C + better results
2 = YI = equal results
3 = Long Term Heat Aging - worse results
ULTRANOX™ 815 IMPROVED COLOR PERFORMANCE
YI COLOR AFTER 5 PASSES AT 260°C
ULTRANOX™ 815 additive offers 65% lower loading levels than traditional B blends while maintaining ease of handling and outstanding color performance.
- B225 Antioxidants B225 and Ultranox™ 815 @ 0.14%
- ULTRANOX ™ 815 PP homo with DHT4V @ 0.025%
ULTRANOX™ 817 MFR RETENTION AT REDUCED LOADING
% MFR DELTA AFTER 5 PASSES AT 260°C
ULTRANOX™ 817 is a solid antioxidant that offers exceptional color stability and improved process efficiency. This grade can be formulated at lower levels than traditional B blends.
- BB225 @ 0.2% PP homo with DHT4V @ 0.025%
- ULTRANOX™ 817 @ 0.09% ULTRANOX™ 817 has 55% lower AO
- ULTRANOX™ 815 @ 0.075% ULTRANOX™ 815 has 63% lower AO
|Current AO||Level||Cost Factor||Replace With||Level||Cost Factor||Savings Potential|
|AO B225||0.2%||1X||ULTRANOX™ 815||0.09||0.7X||30%|
|AO B225||0.2%||1X||ULTRANOX™ 817||0.09||0.6X||40%|
|AO B225||0.2%||1X||ULTRANOX™ 817||0.075||0.5X||50%|
Interested in learning more? Contact our technical team to sample or learn more.