Polypropylene systems have high stabilization demands. In order to meet increasing melt, color and storage performance standards SI Group™ has launched the ULTRANOX™ 800 antioxidant series.
Standard stabilization systems have lacked innovation and not kept pace with increasing material science and end product requirements. In order to address this gap, SI Group™ has developed three high performance antioxidants as part of the ULTRANOX™ 800 product line. Designed for applications that demand high temperature, extreme processing or enhanced color stability, ULTRANOX™ 800 products fulfill the evolving requirements of convertors.
Benefits Of ULTRANOX™ 800 Series
- Superior product aesthetics from enhanced color control
- Increased throughput from better processing stability
- Supply security from a domestic world-class ISO certified manufacturing facility
- On-site technical support from SI Group's industry leading experts
- Stabilization cost savings up to 50% due to ULTRANOX™ 800 series performance and addition rates
The ULTRANOX™ 800 SI Group™ Series Overcomes Shortfalls In The Industry Standard System
1 = Melt Flow Rate @ I 230C + better results
2 = YI = equal results
3 = Long Term Heat Aging - worse results
ULTRANOX™ 815 IMPROVED COLOR PERFORMANCE
YI COLOR AFTER 5 PASSES AT 260°C
Visually recognizable color improvements.
- B225 Antioxidants B225 and Ultranox™ 815 @ 0.14%
- ULTRANOX ™ 815 PP homo with DHT4V @ 0.025%
ULTRANOX™ 817 MFR RETENTION AT REDUCED LOADING
% MFR DELTA AFTER 5 PASSES AT 260°C
MFR remains stable even at greatly reduced antioxidant loadings.
Interested in learning more? Contact our technical team to sample or learn more.