How do I use multi-factor authentication on MyChemPoint.com?
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) is an additional level of security to protect your MyChemPoint account. If MFA is enabled for your MyChemPoint account, you will be required to enter a unique code that is sent to the email address associated with your account.
Here's how MFA functions:
1. Login to your MyChemPoint Account
2. Upon logging in you will be notified that a unique code was sent to the email account associated with your MyChemPoint account:
3. This email will be sent to your account with a unique code (it will expire in 30 minutes, and you will be need to click Regenerate Verification Code to get a new email with a new code):
4. Enter this unique code in the 'Verification Code' box and click 'Submit Code':
5. You will then be logged in to MyChemPoint.
During the login process you encounter an error utilizing MFA, please contact the Customer Solutions at 800.485.9569 / [email protected] (North America)