The 25 ppm of POLYOX™ WSR-301 included in Formulation A reduced the pumping pressure of the mix by 16% without effecting the compressive strength or shrinkage upon drying. In addition, POLYOX™ WSR-301 stabilized air content. This stabilization allows for a 20-30% reduction of air entraining agents without any detriment to the workability of the concrete. Concrete that has POLYOX™ WSR-301 added is easier to pump, shows reduced rebound, and is easily workable in any temperature.
Added Benefits of POLYOX™ WSR-301 in Concrete
- Improved water retention and distribution with highly porous and harsh aggregate
- Pump longer distances at lower pressures
- Prevents aggregate segregation
- Stabilizes sprayed concrete
- "Waterproofs" underwater concrete to improve setting qualities
- Stabilizes foam in concrete