Erapol EMD90A provides outstanding hydrolysis and sliding abrasion resistance, perfect for applications undergoing high stress.
Erapol EMD90A is a hot castable grade MDI polyurethane elastomer, now among the limited availability prepolymers approved by the FDA for contact with wet food. Boasting fungus resistance as well as exceptional rebound properties, this high-performance prepolymer is both versatile and technically superior to competing elastomers.
Wet food compatible product offering:
ERA PREPOLYMERS AND CHEMPOINT
ChemPoint and Era Polymers are pleased to now offer a variety of MDI ether and ester prepolymers that are acceptable for repeat food contact under title 21 CFR, Section 177.2600, and are stocked in both California and Illinois. ChemPoint and Era partnered in 2011 to bring affordable, high-quality polyurethane products to the North American market. Having already established themselves as a market leader in other parts of the world, Era wanted to bring their high quality products and polyurethane expertise to this dynamic marketspace. Era has a unique compilation of polyurethane solutions that include high-performance, hot cast elastomer prepolymers, spray polyurethane, rigid and flexible foam systems, as well as other specialty products.
Here are a few other things you may not know about Era
Get the technical datasheet
- Established in 1986 by George Papamanuel (a former UniRoyal employee)
- 40 manufacturing vessels, 2-80 drum capacity
- Has dedicated kettles per chemistry to ensure purity and quality
- Employs 20 full-time Industrial Chemists
- Exports to over 70 countries
- Manufacturing and/or blending sites in the US, Australia, and New Zealand
- US material stocked in Illinois and California
- 96% of Erapol sampled in US deemed equal or better han competitive