FEATURES OF KRYTOX™ FOR SOOTBLOWER GEARBOXES:
Krytox™ For Sootblowers
With many PAO or mineral oil based greases used in Sootblower Gearboxes, failure is a matter of when.
In most cases, Krytox™ outlasts the life of the gearbox, reducing maintenance costs and removing the time spent on monitoring and rebuilding sootblower carriages. Krytox™ offers the potential of "fill-for-life" compared to other products that require weekly or monthly re-lubrication.
- High temperature resistant up to 572ºF
- Low oil volatility resulting in minimal oil loss over an extended period of time
- Available in NLGI 0, 1, 2 consistency based on what is needed for the application
- Will not degrade or solubilize in the presence of steam and moisture passing through the lance bearing hub
- Chemically inert, non-flammable, grease that won't react with any metals, seals or the process environment
BENEFITS OF KRYTOX™ FOR SOOTBLOWER GEARBOXES:
- Decreased maintenance costs
- Extend or eliminate re-lubrication cycles
- Increased productivity with resources not tide up monitoring, replacing and rebuilding sootblower carriages
Learn More About the Importance of Proper Equipment Preparation
KRYTOX™ GRADES FOR SOOTBLOWER GEARBOXES
|Krytox™ Grease Grade||GB M0||GB H0||GB A2||GB C2|
|Penetration, ASTM D217||335 to 385||355 to 385||265 to 295||265 to 295|
|Dropping Point, ºF||>554||>554||>554||>554|
|Base Oil Viscosity, 104ºF||100||500||100||500|
|Estimated Useful Temperature Range ºF||-40 to 410||25 to 518||-40 to 410||25 to 518|
Source: Refer to Chemours Technical Data Sheet C-10062 (7/15).
Krytox™ is a trademark of The Chemours Company.