WITH SILGRIP™ YOUR TAPES, LABELS OR SPECIALTY PRODUCTS:
- Adhere to "difficult-to-bond" low-energy surfaces, including polyesters, polyimides, fluoropolymers, and silicone.
- Give high and low temmperature performance (-73° to 250° C)
- Resist chemical attack in many harsh environments
- Resist to moisture, sunlight and biological attack (fungus, mildew)
- Do not conduct electrical charge due to inherent dielectric properties
Many manufacturers are now utilizing standard converting equipment such as reverse rollers to manufacture specialty tapes, labels and more. SilGrip™ can add more differentiation to your products by imparting increased chemical and shear resistance.
Whether you're designing the next PSA for aerospace, medical or other specialty application, SilGrip™ will help your product weather customer and environmental demands.
SILGRIP™ PSA APPLICATIONS
Momentive Performance Materials is one of the world's largest producers of silicones and silicone derivatives used in a variety of applications such as construction, transportation, healthcare, personal care, electronic, consumer and agriculture, and is a global leader in the development and manufacture of products derived from quartz and specialty ceramics. Based in Albany, N.Y., Momentive Performance Materials was created from the sale of GE Advanced Materials to Apollo Management, L.P. in December 2006.
ChemPoint is the leader in the marketing, sales, and distribution of specialty and fine chemicals across North America and EMEA. We specialize in agile technologies and focused product teams, providing our customers with responsive, personalized service.