Niacet NIAPROOF® 08 is the first and only CleanGredients recognized 2-ethylhexyl sulfate product on the market.
We are pleased to announce that Niacet Niaproof® Anionic Surfactant 08 has been granted CleanGredients® certification by the U.S. Environmental Protection agency. CleanGredients® formulation ingredients are approved for use in thousands of products with the Design for Environment (DfE) label.
Opening doors for your business
- Increase the number of opportunities for institutional (government/school/military) contracts
- Strengthen your brand awareness through DfE labeling
- CleanGredients® approved anionic surfactant replacement
Opening doors for your formulation
- Exceptional wetting, penetrating, spreading, emulsifying and detergent properties
- Does not re-soil like lauryl sulfates
- Formaldehyde free
- Very low foam
- Highly functional in both hot alkaline and hot acid solutions
What is Niaproof® 08 Anionic Surfactant?
Niacet Niaproof® Anionic Surfactant is a highly versatile alcohol sulfate used in numerous applications including; household & industrial cleaners, carpet cleaning solutions, surface cleaners, fountain solutions, fruit washes & metal processing.
Niaproof® 08 Anionic Surfactant is an aqueous solution containing 40 percent by weight of sodium 2-ethylhexyl sulfate. It is a unique wetting assistant because of its solubility, stability, and penetrating action in strong acidic and alkaline solutions containing 10 to 20 percent of dissolved electrolyte.