Whether your applications is water- or oil-based, Nutrinova® Sorbates are preservatives that can improve shelf life by preventing microbial growth from yeast, mold, and bacteria. These high-quality sorbates are manufactured in a single-purpose plant in Germany resulting in reliable and consistent product.
- Outstanding protection against microbial growth
- Excellent storage stability in dry form
- Easy to dissolve or disperse
- Available in powder or granular forms
- Neutral taste and odor
- Favorable partition coefficient over other organic acids
Nutrinova® Sorbates pharma grades comply with USP-NF, Ph. Eur., and other national Pharmacopoeias.
Sunett® Ace-K offers calorie-free sweetness to help mask bitter-tasting active ingredients in pharmaceutical products. Not only does it contribute to flavor, but it provides a variety of formulation benefits including stability, solubility, and ease of use.
- Zero calorie and not metabolized
- High-intensity sweetness at low concentrations
- Can be used in any thermal process up to 230°C
- Stable between pH 3 and 9
- 5-year shelf-life from date of manufacture
- Highly soluble and dissolves quickly
- High purity; free from insoluble and soluble impurities
- Available in multiple particle sizes for ease of incorporation
Sunett® Ace-K pharma grade complies with USP-NF, Ph. Eur., JPE requirements, and laws and regulations for excipients in the USA (FDA 21CFR 172.800). Celanese holds a DMF No/CEP No. 87 33/Type IV in the USA.