DOWCAL™ FLUID BENEFITS:
- Corrosion Protection: Carefully formulated with corrosion inhibitors to provide protection to the metallic parts (aluminium, copper, alloys, ferrous and other metals) of process equipment.
- Fluid Compatibility: DOWCAL™ fluids will not affect most plastics and metals, minimizing the potential for system failure and leakage due to ruptured damage components.
- Long lasting Performance: Can be operated for many years in properly maintained systems. Their special corrosion inhibitor package supports higher temperature operation compared to alternative technologies.
- Sustainable: DOWCAL™ fluids are nitrite, borax and CMR (carcinogenic, mutagenic and reprotoxic) free.
- Flexibility: DOWCAL™ fluids can be diluted up to 20% and custom blends are available from ChemPoint in various packaging (bulk, 200kg drums, 1000kg IBCs and 25kg pails)
- Expert Technical Support: As a DOW/ChemPoint heat transfer fluid customer, you have direct access to our industry leading experts and engineers. We will help you select the exact fluid you require and work with you to optimise your system.
DOWCAL™ 100E and DOWCAL™ 200E Heat Transfer Fluids are free of Substance of Very High Concern (SVHC) according to REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006. Both new heat transfer fluid formulations offer reliable, economical and sustainable solutions for long-term performance protection heat transfer fluids system. CMR (cancerogenic, mutagenic, and reprotoxic) materials and components such as borate, nitrite, nitrate are not used in the DOWCAL 100E and DOWCAL 200E Fluids.
For additional information, please contact ChemPoint.