Improved Performance in High Humidity
Elvacite® 4348 acrylic resin provides excellent adhesion to substrates when dry and water saturated. It provides a balance of flexibility and toughness similar to Elvacite® 2016 but with much less whitening when exposed to humidity. These properties combined make Elvacite 4348® the ideal resin for structural adhesives, concrete sealants, and coatings.
Benefits of Elvacite® 4348:
- Excellent adhesion to wet and water saturated surfaces
- Superior weathering resistance and exterior durability
- Balanced toughness and flexibility
- Fast dissolution in solvents
- Starting point formulations available
- Registered in major markets (US, EU, Asia, etc.)
The solid bead resin is soluble in common solvents such as toluene, xylene, acetone, t-butyl acetate, methyl ethyl ketone, etc. Elvacite® 4348 also provides the advantages of low dusting small particle size and no residual VOC. Elvacite® 4348 can be used for concrete, masonry, and many other substrates.