NEW U.S. EPA SNUR PROPOSED
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
It’s time to stop using long-chain per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances and start using short-chain replacements, like Capstone® fluorosurfactants & repellents!
WE CAN HELP YOU REFORMULATE!
Capstone® fluorosurfactants & fluororepellents were some of the first short-chain alternatives commercialized so Chemours (previously DuPont) has lots of experience helping their customers reformulate. Let ChemPoint help you use their experience to your advantage.
If you were previously using a Zonyl® product, please see our Zonyl® to Capstone®fluorosurfactant & repellent transition guide and contact us to request samples.
If you are using another manufacturer’s long-chain fluorosurfactant or fluororepellent, please call us for Capstone® grade recommendations.
- Zonyl® to Capstone® Fluorosurfactant and Repellent Cross-Reference Guide
- Capstone® Surfactant Product Brochure
- 2010 Zonyl® to Capstone® Fluorosurfactants Transition Guide
- Capstone® surfactants and coating additives
- Capstone® repellents for stone & tile
- Capstone® repellents for leather
U.S. EPA REFERENCES
- Long-Chain Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) Basic Information
- Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), Perfluorooctyl Sulfonate (PFOS), and Other Long-Chain Perfluorinated Chemicals (LCPFCs)
Disclaimer: We cannot provide any legal guidance in interpreting EPA restrictions. It is up to each individual company to interpret the documents and determine how to comply with them.
The Chemours Company is a global provider of titanium technologies, fluoroproducts and chemical solutions, with ingredients found in plastics and coatings, refrigeration and air conditioning, mining and oil refining operations and general industrial manufacturing. Chemours has approximately 9,000 employees across 37 manufacturing sites serving more than 5,000 customers in North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Chemours is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware.
ChemPoint is the leader in the marketing, sales, and distribution of specialty and fine chemicals across North America and EMEA. We specialize in agile technologies and focused product teams, providing our customers with responsive, personalized service.