There are no products found that meet this criteria.
Krytox™ TS4 PFPE sealant provides the highest securing performance for water, air, steam, natural gas, reactive gases and liquids without the drawbacks of PTFE tapes or other comparable products.
Krytox™ TS4 PFPE sealant is a fully fluorinated grease designed for threaded connections on valves, actuators, pipe fittings, and fasteners.
Operating temperature range of –54–149 ºC (–65–300 ºF).
Unlike PTFE tape, which should be removed
before re-application, Krytox™ TS4 can be
re-applied over existing Krytox™ thread sealant.
• Lubricates threads, preventing costly thread damage from galling and seizing during assembly. Allows low breakaway
torque for easy-to-break connections.
• Clings to threads and will not shred or tear on assembly/disassembly.
• Cannot plug or restrict critical piping, valves, or instruments like tape solids.
• Krytox™ TS4 is non-reactive, non-toxic, nonflammable, non-corrosive and compatible with most seal, O-ring, and valve polymers.
• No VOC content or hydrocarbon in the product; safe for oxygen use with no auto-ignition temperatures.
• Cost-effective—only a small amount of sealant needed per application.
• Fast and easy to apply, even while wearing protective gloves.
• Tested leak free under helium at 400 psi for 7 days.*
Clean all pipe and fitting threads with a non-chlorinated solvent to remove cutting/protective oil and chase threads with stiff wire brush to remove burrs, debris, and old sealant (PTFE tape, pipe dope, anaerobic resin, etc.).
• Check pipe and fittings against ASNI/ASME guideline B.20.1-1983 to meet specifications for proper fit and engagement.
• Construct piping systems following all applicable ANSI/ASME codes.
• Apply Krytox™ TS4 to fill the male threads evenly, up to the recommended engagement length from the ANSI/ASME guideline. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
Manufacturer: Chemours | Product Line: Krytox™ Greases | Package Sizes:
0.5kg Jar, 0.8kg Cartridge, 1.76oz Cartridge, 1kg Jar, 20kg Pail, 5kg Pail, 7kg Pail, 8oz Tube
NLGI Grade 2-3 - Flourosilicone based grease with PTFE thickener offering good resistance to harsh environments commonly used in valves.
Grease for metal-metal, metal-plastic and metal-elastomer pairing that require the grease to perform well under unfavorable conditions.
Product Type: Grease
Base Oil Viscosity: 9930 @ 40°C
NLGI Grade: 2-3
Solid Lubricant: PTFE
High Temp: 232°C
Low Temp: -29°C
High oxidation resistance
Wide service temperature range
High resistance to water and water wash-out
- Resistant to most solvents and chemicals Compatible with many plastics and elastomers-High load carrying capability
Successfully used on:
- Mechanical seals and pumps
- Ball-and socket-joints, bearings
- Loading arms for ships and vacuum contained equipment.
Manufacturer: DuPont | Product Line: Molykote™ Greases | Package Sizes:
10ea Cartridge, 12ea Tube, 18.1kg Pail, 4ea Pail
Anti-seize thread and severe duty/ heavy-load compound which meets MIL - PRF - 83483, NATO - S-722 specifications.
An engineered compound of advanced additives, inorganic gel thickeners, and MoS2 that provides superior performance for
high load and sliding surface use under severe operating conditions, broad temperatures and/or corrosive environment.
Manufacturer: Lanxess | Product Line: Royco® Lubricants | Package Sizes: