RS-44b Performance Refrigerant
is the next generation drop-in replacement for R-22 gas in all applications with a significantly lower global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) compared to HCFC or HFC refrigerant.
- Drop-In Performance - No Oil, System or Component Change Required
- Compatible with Mineral (MO), Alkyl Benzene (AB) and Polyol Ester (POE) Based Lubricants
- Non-flammable & Low Toxicity Performance
Common applications include, but not limited to:
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC), Commercial & Industrial Refrigeration, Chillers, Beer & Wine Cellars, Cold Stores, Refrigerated Transport, Supermarket Displays & Appliances, Dairy Chillers, Heat Exchanger Recovery Loops, and Much More.
RS-45 Performance Refrigerant
gas is the ideal, drop-in replacement for R-22 gas in flooded chiller systems. Reduce the environmental impact and switch from HCFC, HFC or CFCs to this high-performance refrigerant with Zero-ODP and Low-GWP.
- Drop-in Replacement for R-22 - No Oil, System, or Component Change Required
- Low Glide Performance Equivalent to R-22
- Non-Flammable & Low Toxicity Performance
Common applications include, but are not limited to:
Medium & Low Temperature Refrigeration Applications, Heat Exchanger Recovery Loops, and Chillers with Flooded Evaporators requiring liquid & vapor phase refrigeration.
RS-24 Performance Refrigerant
is an alternative refrigerants solution for replacing R12 in a variety of refrigerant systems. RS-24 meets the performance requirements outlined by ASHRAE R426A, and is an environmentally friendly replacement for HCFC, HFC and CFC gas based refrigerant technology.
- Reduces impact to ozone layer and is non-flammable
- Replaces R-12 refrigerant gas in medium & low temp refrigeration applications
- Compatible with MO, AB and POE lubricants commonly used with R12 or R134A
RS-52 Alternative refrigerants can be used in applications that include, but are not limited to:
Hermetic and semi-hermetic compressor systems, domestic or industrial refrigerators, transport refrigerant, Cellar cooling, dairy chillers, vending machines, mobile air conditioner units, and more.