Refrigerant technology has come a long way in the last 20 years — advancements in chemistry and dedicated focus on reducing global warming potential have shifted and phased out harmful HCFC, HFC, and CFC based refrigeration technologies. The ComStar line of performance refrigerants easily replace R22 and R404a in a wide variety of applications with a significantly lower environmental impact.
RS-44b Performance Refrigerant
is the next generation drop-in replacement for R-22 gas in all applications with a significantly lower global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) compared to HCFC or HFC refrigerant.
- Drop-In Performance - No Oil, System or Component Change Required
- Compatible with Mineral (MO), Alkyl Benzene (AB) and Polyol Ester (POE) Based Lubricants
- Non-flammable & Low Toxicity Performance
Common applications include, but not limited to:
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC), Commercial & Industrial Refrigeration, Chillers, Beer & Wine Cellars, Cold Stores, Refrigerated Transport, Supermarket Displays & Appliances, Dairy Chillers, Heat Exchanger Recovery Loops, and Much More.
RS-45 Performance Refrigerant
gas is the ideal, drop-in replacement for R-22 gas in flooded chiller systems. Reduce the environmental impact and switch from HCFC, HFC or CFCs to this high-performance refrigerant with Zero-ODP and Low-GWP.
- Drop-in Replacement for R-22 - No Oil, System, or Component Change Required
- Low Glide Performance Equivalent to R-22
- Non-Flammable & Low Toxicity Performance
Common applications include, but are not limited to:
Medium & Low Temperature Refrigeration Applications, Heat Exchanger Recovery Loops, and Chillers with Flooded Evaporators requiring liquid & vapor phase refrigeration.
RS-24 Performance Refrigerant
is an alternative refrigerants solution for replacing R12 in a variety of refrigerant systems. RS-24 meets the performance requirements outlined by ASHRAE R426A, and is an environmentally friendly replacement for HCFC, HFC and CFC gas based refrigerant technology.
- Reduces impact to ozone layer and is non-flammable
- Replaces R-12 refrigerant gas in medium & low temp refrigeration applications
- Compatible with MO, AB and POE lubricants commonly used with R12 or R134A
RS-52 Alternative refrigerants can be used in applications that include, but are not limited to:
Hermetic and semi-hermetic compressor systems, domestic or industrial refrigerators, transport refrigerant, Cellar cooling, dairy chillers, vending machines, mobile air conditioner units, and more.